IS0GRB QO-100 (Es'Hail-2) Geostationary SAT 26Est WebSDR receiver
located in Dolianova, South Sardinia island, Italy, JM49OJ, is operated by Roberto IS0GRB, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about the WebSDR project can be found on http://www.websdr.org
Antenna is a 1m Dish + modified PLL LNB & SDR interface GPSDO locked to 26° Est. Azimuth 155°, Elev. 41.5°, LNB (Skew) -19°
This WebSDR is running on a QuadCore Linux Ubuntu Server x64, 16GB RAM, SSD Disk 240GB
If you have sound problems with Google Chrome for Windows, please follow these steps:
1. Next to the url Google Chrome will indicate an icon "Unsafe Site"
2. Click on this item, select "Site settings" and Enable Audio for this site
3. Refresh now this page with F5. You can try instead to use Opera browser or Firefox
This is the IS0GRB WebSDR project diagram
-> Launch of the Es'hail-2 satellite (15/11/2018)
-> Satellite guidelines from AMSAT-DL
-> Interesting video of AMSAT-DL, Mario Lorenz DL5MLO making QSO over the P4-A / Es'hail-2 simulator
- 16/01/2019 Various Hams heard some tests on 10489650 with CW signal. Probably not official signal
- 16/01/2019 AMSAT-DL article about the next steps before activate the Ham transponder
- 17/01/2019 NB Ham Transponder actived from about 06.00z. CW signal on 10489635.. probably not official signal from AMSAT ground station...
For info https://forum.amsat-dl.org/index.php?thread/81-es2hail-beacon-is-alive/&pageNo=4
-24/01/2019 New TV Transponder actived, 11230V & 11350H (Not confirmed).. info: https://www.flysat.com/eshail.php
In others SAT sites, example Lyngsat, it is added for BADR7 SAT. https://www.lyngsat.com/Badr-7.html but not confirmed from Arabsat https://www.arabsat.com/english/channels/arabsat-tv-and-radio
Someone after a scan in the property of 11350H read SAT 2, so probably is on Es'hail2 https://forum.amsat-dl.org/index.php?thread/45-es-hail-2-beacon-frequency-non-amateur/&postID=1465#post1465
Something moves. Awaiting for HAM Transponder
- 03/02/2019 Es'Hail2 become Qatar-OSCAR 100 (QO-100)
-09/02/2019 AMSAT-DL announces that the transponder will be inaugurated on february 14th
- 11/02/2019 NB transponder actived at 9.00z; some recordings of received tests:
- 12/02/2019 QO-100 NB Transponder opened for experimental use. Many stations in the air today
First QSO from Italian stations on QO-100 (IW1DTU - I5YDI - IK8XLD) at 15.00z on 10489670
- 13/02/2019 Tests continue. Many excellent stations present today. New QSO intercepted by italian stations (IW1DTU - IZ1ERR - IK8XLD) at 18.12z on 10489742
- 14/02/2019 After the inauguration the station A71A was in the air and made many QSO
The transponder is operational.
- 15/02/2019 QARS released the two Es'hail-2 / P4-A / QO-100 transponders for official operation
- 17/02/2019 This websdr now has a new PLL LNB locked with external reference, to have a more stable and accurate frequency.
Added SSTV filter for SSTV mode and USB-nrw / LSB-nrw in mobile version
- 21/02/2019 To decode the telemetry on 10489800 you can use the software AO40rcv
It is necessary also to install the VB Cable driver, to redirect the websdr audio to the program as an audio interface
- 27/02/2019 Added DSSTV filter for Digital SSTV mode
To decode the DSSTV you can use the software KG-STV. Normally on 10489620 / 10489625 / 10489630
Others info: http://www.wells10000.plus.com/m5aml/kg-stv.htm or http://www.g0hwc.com/kg-stv-english.html
- 28/02/2019 AMSAT-DL reports that it has reduced the gain of the NB transponder of -4dB to reduce the noise in the passband
- 13/03/2019 AMSAT-DL announces maintenance on the QO-100 NB Transponder
- 23/03/2019 #QO100 groundstation #DL50AMSAT in Bochum is currently under maintenance. CW and PSK beacons will be interrupted for a few hours
- 23/03/2019 My first 3 QSO on QO-100 with Rocco IK8XLD, Valentino IZ5ILX and Maurizio IW9EZO. Thanks friends. First IS0 station on satellite
- 27/04/2019 Coronation station HS10KING/mm on geostationary satellite
To mark the Coronation of King Vajiralongkorn Bodindradebayavarangkun (King Rama X)
from May 4-6, 2019 the Radio Amateur Society of Thailand under the Patronage of His Majesty the King will be operating a special event station https://amsat-uk.org/2019/04/25/coronation-station-hs10king-mm
- 17/05/2019 Replaced old SSTV / DSSTV filter with 3 USB-Digital filter
USB-D1 (0.8-2.6kHz for SSTV etc), USB-D2 (0.8-2.2kHz for DSSTV etc), USB-D3 (1.2-1.8kHz for Opera etc)
Opera tests running on 10489603.5 Dial; recommended to use USB-D2/USB-D3 filters for better decoding. In prog set 1296600 Op.05
- 10/06/2019 1° Memorial Week I8CVS (Call II8CVS)
Active also on QO-100 from 10/06/2019 to 16/06/2019
-For those interested is active the group "QO-100 Es'Hail-2 SAT" on Telegram
To join the group follow this link: https://t.me/qo_100
-From 01/06/2019 this WebSDR is fully GPSDO Locked (Modified PLL LNB & SDR Interface)
It seems you are using a mobile device; click here to switch to the mobile version of this site.
It seems Java is not installed or disabled on your computer. You need to install and/or enable it for this website to work properly.
Since Java version 7u51, Java needs to be enabled separately for each website; see http://websdr.org/java.html
Your browser does not seem to support HTML5 WebAudio; please try a recent version of Firefox, Chrome, Opera or Safari; or switch to Java.
To enlarge the window spectrum zoom the page (Hold Left CTRL and the + key)
kHz @ -6dB;
kHz @ -60dB.
Or drag the passband edges on the frequency scale.
Last 10 lines of the logbook
This chatbox is intended to discuss the operation of the WebSDR.
The operators of this site disclaim any responsibility for text appearing in this chatbox.